The quality of services provided, characteristic of our company identity, will be provided through the policy assumed in this regard, correlated with the other policies of the company, aiming to satisfy compliance obligations, requirements and expectations of all customers of the agency by:
- an efficient monitoring of services;
- the continuous improvement of the processes and activities;
- prevention of potential failures;
- the increase of responsibilities as well as the entire personnel’s’ involvement level, in the same time assuring stability and trust to our clients;
- preventing and combating corruption and bribery policy;
- efficient management of risks and opportunities.
The management’s commitment towards maintaining and continuous improvement of the QMC, it is it’s own declaration that it will apply with responsibility and efficiency the requirements of the system, including human resources as well as material, financial and informational resources.
The Quality Management has as main purpose – orientation towards performance of the company on all dimensions of its activity, relying on a system of internal organization.
The efficiency of strategic objectives, including specific measures, implementation and maintenance, it is regularly tracked in the framework of management review and, when applicable, are established and implemented the necessary corrective actions and corrections.
The management believes that by improving the Quality Management System, a more profitable activity can be achieved, but also securing a prominent place in the market.
The company has established its commitment to implement the requirements of the Maritime Labor Convention 2006.
Through the quality policy the Company undertakes to comply with the requirements of international standard ISO 9001:2015, compliance, effectiveness of strategic objectives being tracked regularly in the framework of management review.